The MOverdrive is a two stage overdrive pedal combining classic overdrive tones and vacuum tube warmth. From subtle dirt to full out overdrive, it's tube amp tone and dynamics enclosed in a pedal. Two gain stages work together to deliver a wide range of overdrive goodness.
You know that mid-boost that classic overdrive pedals are known for?
Its range is now extended by the OD1-OD2 and Fat Switches. The 12AX7 tube preamp section adds another stage of gain, compression and lots of sustain. The result? A wide variety of tonal possibilities, from chunky rhythms to soaring leads.
The drive section is Mr Mo’s take on the classic TS-909 pedal.
- Fat Switch: Deeper low-mids
- OD1-OD2 Switch: Different overdrive voicings
- Result: Works with a wider range of instruments and musical styles.
Vacuum Tube Preamp Stage
This stage is where the MOverdrive shines. A layer of low gain adds the warmth and compression that vacuum tubes are known for. This 12AX7 preamp/buffer stage was specifically designed to complement Mr Mo's overdrive stage.
- Low to medium gain overdrive
- 2 gain stages: Overdrive + 12AX7 vacuum tube preamp
- Fat Switch: Adds bottom end to classic overdrive crunch
- OD1/OD2 Switch: Two different voicings to accommodate more styles
- Sturdy construction
- True bypass
- 12V adaptor included
- Pedalboard friendly: Top mounted jacks and small enclosure
- Dimensions of the pedal (knobs included): 3.75” W x 5” L x 2” H